Thursday, May 17, 2018

Just Let Go (Harbor Pointe #2) by Courtney Walsh

Just Let Go (Harbor Pointe #2)Just Let Go by Courtney Walsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To be honest, when I first looked at this book I wasn't sure I'd enjoy it. I'm not a big fan of sappy romance or olympic hopefuls. Wow, was I ever in for a surprise. This book was every bit as delightful as it was emotional. It is an incredible reminder that no matter what out past holds, what baggage we carry with us, there is always redemption available, and always another chance to get it right. As someone who has struggled with rejection from my biological mother, this book definitely touched an emotional raw spot. But by the time I finished the book, I found that I truly do have the capacity to forgive, and to see not only the lessons learned, but the grace which God has so abundantly given. If you've ever felt the sting of rejection, or ever longed for an opportunity to "do better", you'll love this book. Although Tyndale House Publishing has provided this book to me at no charge in exchange for my review, everything I've written is honest and heartfelt. It truly is a wonderful, uplifting book, and definitely worth of a re-read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment