Sunday, May 27, 2018

Justice Betrayed (Memphis Cold Case #3) by Patricia Bradley

Justice Betrayed (Memphis Cold Case #3)Justice Betrayed by Patricia Bradley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm not normally a fan of mysteries, especially if they're mixed with romance. But this one was really good. As I first began the book, I was disappointed that the "who dun it" was exposed so early. But the story grabbed my attention, and as I continued to read, I began to suspect a plot twist. Sure enough, at the end of the story, there is a HUGE plot twist, one that not many will see coming. Patricia Bradley appears to have done her homework on the inner workings of a police department, and portrayed each character with realism and integrity. As an "inspirational" book, I would have loved to have seen more talk of God, faith, and more scripture reference. However, that is the only negative I have found with this book. If you love a good mystery, with a brilliant plot twist, then you absolutely MUST read Justice Betrayed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment