Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The Theory of Happily Ever After - Kristin Billerbeck

The Theory of Happily Ever AfterThe Theory of Happily Ever After by Kristin Billerbeck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In a word, WOW! Rarely do I sit down to read a book and finish it in one sitting. And it's not due to time constraints, the fact is that not many books can hold my interest long enough for a marathon read. But this book grabbed my attention from page one, and didn't let go. Although I'm not a fan of "psychology" or it's fringes of "junk" science, this book wove the facts throughout the book in such a way that I was left wanting more. I literally found myself laughing out loud at some of the antics of Maggie McGuire, and a few times was yelling at her circle of friends, especially Haley. This was SUCH a fun read! The perfect way to start off my springtime reading list. I'm hoping, from the way the book ended, that there may be a book 2 in the works!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment