Monday, October 2, 2017

Norah's Ark - Judy Baer

Norah's ArkNorah's Ark by Judy Baer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was honestly sad that I finished this book. I would have loved for the story to have continued on forever. Once again, Judy Baer delivered an amazing, heart-warming/touching story of God's love, grace and mercy. If you're an animal lover (dogs especially) you'll absolutely adore this book. As cliche as relationships can be in most novels, this one throws unexpected twists and turns which had me anxious to read the next page. If you've ever felt like your world was falling apart around you, this book is for you. If your heart has ever been touched by the selfless and unconditional love of an animal, this book is a "must read". Once again, Judy Baer has delivered a contemporary story filled with scripture and a character unashamed of her faith in Jesus Christ.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment