Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Back Home Again - Tales from Grace Chapel Inn - Melody Carlson

Back Home Again (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #1)Back Home Again by Melody Carlson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Without a doubt, the best book I've read all year. Melody Carlson has a winner! As an adopted child, who didn't discover her biological family until later in life, I often dreamed of having sisters like the Howard sisters. And a Bed and Breakfast is just icing on the cake. From heartache and loss, to hope, family strength and fresh starts, this book has it all. I laughed, I cried, and I fumed as the sisters faced nearly insurmountable odds to achieve their dream. I could read this book a hundred times and never tire of the story. If you've never read it, please do. You'll be forever grateful that you did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment