Monday, November 19, 2018

Inspire Bible for Girls NLT - Tyndale House Publishers

Inspire Bible for Girls NLTInspire Bible for Girls NLT by Tyndale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While this Bible is marked for pre-teen, teen and tween girls, I can't help but think many adult women would love this Bible as well. The color combination of pink and turquoise make it appealing to our feminine side without being overly "girly". The illustrations inside are beautiful, artistic and thoughtfully chosen for their relevance to a particular verse, and would be a joy to color while meditating on the Word. With a sewn binding, this Bible is sure to last a good long while, and should withstand the handling and jostling that could be afforded by a busy teen. The NLT translation is perfect for the demographics to which this Bible is geared, as it is easy to read, understand and remember. Tyndale House has a winner with this Bible. While Tyndale House gave me this copy to review, they have in no way sought to influence my review. My review is freely given, and reflects my true feelings about this wonderful product!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment